Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My Reflection of my Connection

How has your network changed the you learn?

 It has been frustrating for me at times because I was unable to convert mind mapping to into blogging last Wednesday. - I managed to listen to the video but still wasn’t able to complete the task.  Over the last few weeks I have had difficulty focusing on my assignments, due to health problems. Hopefully I’m on the right track and learn how to move with new technology.  After reading this assignment, I realized that I have a long way to go keeping up new a fast technology but I believe I can master it one day.

It’s funny before this class I have relied entirely on the computer and the online  library is a great resources  Instead of live chats, we used  discussions  board that allow us more flexibility on when we have to sit down at the computer.  I feel this gives me more time to prepare what I want to say instead of trying to type a reply quickly so that my response appears before someone goes onto another topic.  I have also learned to use others sources to communicate such as blogging mind mapping and the resources since this class.


Which digital tools best facilitate learning for you?

The best digital tools best facilitate my learning is through the internet resources and researching topics that are interesting and blog. Sometime I do this for my personal interest but my main resources come from the online resources. I also like to interact with my classmates on the discussion board.

How do you gain new knowledge when you have question?

When I have questions, I normally look on the internet or I ask my instructor for understanding. I use my person email, blog, face book, and I love to read so I look for answers there.


In what ways does your personal learning network support or refute the central tenets of connectivism?

My personal learning network that supports connectivism is a process of developing and maintaining connections with people and information, and communicating in such a way so as to support one another's (Salomon, 2001).  The social networking allows each person to find what is happening across the world. I believe this is the best way to have connectivism across the board.

No comments:

Post a Comment